⏳ Gameplay: 30-45mins, depending on how tricky you make the hiding places
🌶 Difficulty: The clues are engaging but not difficult
🧒 Age: 5yo to 99yo (as a guide)
👥 Number of players: 1-5 working as a team
📍 Location: A home - but you can edit for use in other locations
Each of the 10 rhyming clues has hiding places that will be in most homes that have been decorated for Christmas. You give the seeker(s) the first clue which leads to clue number 2 etc. until all 10 clues and the treasure has been found - making it a charming and fun way to build up the excitement of gift-giving this Chrismas.
▶ YOU WILL RECEIVE:
• An automatic email from OpenChests.com with a 3 page PDF version of the clues for you to print.* These clues have the standard hiding places as per the images in this listing. There are 4 clues per letter-size page. You will also receive a 6 page PDF of matching blank gift tags and notepaper
• Email from Corjl giving you access to the clues for you to personalise and edit if the hiding places don't suit your needs or you want to really make it your own. Here you can also edit the gift tags by using the matching font and there are some special messages on there that you can edit to best suit what you would like to say.
• Create as many sets of clues as you like for up to 30 days.
*No physical items will be shipped.
★ TRY BEFORE YOU BUY! ★
▶ PERSONALIZE IN JUST 3 STEPS:
1. After purchasing, you will receive an email from Corjl.com with a link to access and edit your item. You can also go directly to Corjl.com and use your order info to login and access your purchased items.
2. Personalize your items, then save.
3. Download your files and print.
• To print at home make sure your print settings are set to print letter-size (standard for home printers), A4 works fine too.
Single-sided for the clues.
Double-sided for the tags file if you want to print backs on the items
• The color of the final printed product may vary slightly from what you see on your screen.
▶ PLEASE NOTE:
• Access to files and editing for 30 days from date of purchase
• For personal (non-commercial) use only.
• Please do not share, forward or redistribute in any capacity.
• Not for resale.
• All sales are final due to the nature of the product.
This Christmas you might also enjoy my Rhyming Christmas Treasure Hunt; perfect for Xmas eve, and during the Christmas School Break young folk might enjoy my Winter Themed Treasure Hunt Puzzle set as a good indoor activity.
Have a look around, I have lots of other Treasure Hunts, Treasure Maps and Scavenger Hunt lists.
Christmas Rhyming Riddles Treasure Hunt Clues for Kids
Delivery & Customization
Once your payment has been processed, you will receive PDFs of everything you need via automatic email. No shipment delays!
You can customize on Corjl.com
For no extra cost, you can also edit the templates on Corjl.com. Once your payment has been cleared, you will receive a second email from Corjl.com inviting you to edit the clues/map template you purchased.
Each kit has a link to an editing demo that you can try out before you place your order.
How long to I have to edit the templates on Corjl.com?
To prevent the designs from being exploited for commercial use, there is a 30-day expiry on the templates on Corjl.com. Please reach out if you need more time.
How many different sets of clues or maps can I create and download in Corjl.com?
For maps, you can create and download as many different maps as you wish within the 30 day window. For clues, you can customize and download 4 times. Again, reach out if you need more downloads. It's just put in place to prevent the bad guys!
Do you offer a print and ship service?
I am currently not offering this service. If you purchase you will receive the printable kits as PDFs via automatic email. You can then print at home or bring the file to a professional print service.
Can you customize the kits for me?
If you have an idea for a theme, then let me know and depending on my workload, I might take on the project.
If you are trying to customize on Corjl.com and feel stuck or overwhelmed, please get in touch, and I'll try to help - most people find the editing process fairly easy.