Chasse au Trésor
This set of printable rhyming indoor Treasure Hunt Clues are customisable so they can be used in any home to add excitement to gift-giving or as a great rainy day or playdate activity.
This treasure hunt includes 10 fun rhyming clues and has now been professionally translated into French.
The first clue is handed to the seeker(s) and leads to clue number 2 - and so on, until all 10 clues and the treasure have been found. The fun, rhyming, riddle clues are not so taxing that they will put anyone off but are engaging enough to keep them solving and searching until all 10 clues and their treasure is found.
▶ YOU WILL RECEIVE:
1. After purchasing, you will receive an email from OpenChests.com giving you access to the original 10 clues in PDF format. These clues have hiding places as per the grid in the images section of this listing. If you are satisfied you can go ahead and print out the clues and hide them as per the handy hiding place reference.
2. You will also receive an email from Corjl with a link to access and edit your item.
3. Personalize and customise your items, then save.
4. Download your files and print.
*No physical items will be shipped.
▶ WHAT IS EDITABLE?:
• This is a very versatile set of clues. All riddle text is editable via Corjl and you can also change the clue numbers. You can make a small edit to one clue or change all the clues if you wish. You can add personal details such as the seeker's name and alter the clues so they mention special places rather than generic ones. If you want to add extra clues, you can and if you want to take out a clue you can just reorder the numbers on the remaining clues.
• To print at home make sure your print settings are set to print letter-size (standard for home printers), single-sided. A4 works fine too.
• The color of the final printed product may vary slightly from what you see on your screen.
★TRY DEMO BEFORE YOU BUY! ★
▶ PLEASE NOTE:
• Access to files and editing for 30 days from date of purchase
• For personal (non-commercial) use only. For this reason, you will get 4 downloads of the clues. If you need more then please reach out and explain why - it's usually not an issue.
• Editing on Corjl is possible on your phone but a laptop or desktop computer is recommended if you plan on making lots of edits.
• Please do not share, forward or redistribute in any capacity.
• Not for resale.
• All sales are final due to the nature of the product.
Also in my shop, www.OpenChests.com, I have more Treasure hunt clues, Treasure Maps and Scavenger Hunt lists.
Chasse au Trésor
Delivery & Customization
Once your payment has been processed, you will receive PDFs of everything you need via automatic email. No shipment delays!
You can customize on Corjl.com
For no extra cost, you can also edit the templates on Corjl.com. Once your payment has been cleared, you will receive a second email from Corjl.com inviting you to edit the clues/map template you purchased.
Each kit has a link to an editing demo that you can try out before you place your order.
How long to I have to edit the templates on Corjl.com?
To prevent the designs from being exploited for commercial use, there is a 30-day expiry on the templates on Corjl.com. Please reach out if you need more time.
How many different sets of clues or maps can I create and download in Corjl.com?
For maps, you can create and download as many different maps as you wish within the 30 day window. For clues, you can customize and download 4 times. Again, reach out if you need more downloads. It's just put in place to prevent the bad guys!
Do you offer a print and ship service?
I am currently not offering this service. If you purchase you will receive the printable kits as PDFs via automatic email. You can then print at home or bring the file to a professional print service.
Can you customize the kits for me?
If you have an idea for a theme, then let me know and depending on my workload, I might take on the project.
If you are trying to customize on Corjl.com and feel stuck or overwhelmed, please get in touch, and I'll try to help - most people find the editing process fairly easy.